Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Exceleratemodelling.com, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. Except as prohibited by applicable New Jersey law, we make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Exceleratemodelling.com.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Exceleratemodelling.com to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- When you register at our site, you will be asked to submit some personal information, such as name and contact information.
- Exceleratemodelling.com will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Exceleratemodelling.com places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Exceleratemodelling.com in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Exceleratemodelling.com can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Exceleratemodelling.com, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
SHIPMENT, CUSTOMS, DUTIES AND TAXES
- All items purchased from Exceleratemodelling.com are made pursuant to a shipment contract.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Exceleratemodelling.com site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Exceleratemodelling.com offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Purchased goods may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country or state.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Exceleratemodelling.com has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to contact their local customs office for more information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond Exceleratemodelling.com’s original delivery estimates.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Exceleratemodelling.com strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- However, Exceleratemodelling.com does not warrant that product descriptions, pictures or any other content of Exceleratemodelling.com is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Variations caused by technical, typographical, digital, or photographic reasons may occur.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the Exceleratemodelling.com site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by Exceleratemodelling.com itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Exceleratemodelling.com products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Exceleratemodelling.com disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Exceleratemodelling.com site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Exceleratemodelling.com arising from any product sold on the Exceleratemodelling.com site is the price of the product ordered.
- In no event shall Exceleratemodelling.com, its directors, officers, employees or representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages related to products sold.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Exceleratemodelling.com. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.